Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by hunter <th...@sympatico.ca> on 2003/11/03 12:02:32 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] How I can get Sample appl. for Panasonic camera WV-NM100?

On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 04:43, pola wrote:
> I have to write appl. in VC++ that will get frame from that camera.
> I whant to know what protocol works with this camera?
> How I can get libraries for this camera?
>

> thank you,
> Pola

http://www.panasonic.com/cctv/products/wv-nm100.asp

I can see no specific mention of Apache, but I did not look hard.

The page indicates that you can use your browser to access the camera
via IP Address.

You could try cURL/Libcurl to write an application to capture frames.

I expect if you look at the resoures at the above url you will learn the
answer to your question.

Apache is a Web Server.  It serves data via HTTP protocol. I don't think
you would have to make and modifcations to the Web Server on the camera.

Chris Lewis