Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by tagunov <ta...@motor.ru> on 2001/12/03 05:38:01 UTC

[Offtopic] i18n/servlets/jsp: tutorial/essay

Hello Cocooners! :-)

As a previously active mail list listener
(no longer up to date with the list, sorry :-(
I would still like to present a small essay
i have written on i18n/servlets/jsp problems
to you.

I would like to do this because it has been
with Cocoon that i got most of the experience
I've summed up to that essay and these are
the advices from you, Cocoon-ers :) that
led me to understand all this!

There some of the ideas that i read in the
list that i write there about!

I would very much like to participate in
the discussion on the essay if any, but
i'm not on the list and will be able
to answer and hear only if cc-d directly

Best regards, best greetings, Cocooners!
Maybe I'll be some day back on the list!

--
Best regards,
Anthony=Anton Tagunov