Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by Ryan Blue <bl...@tabular.io> on 2021/08/01 21:25:06 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Moving to apache-iceberg Slack workspace

Okay, I’ve deployed the updated community page
<https://iceberg.apache.org/community/>. Please let me know if anyone has
problems with the link! The PR with these changes is #2904
<https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/2904>.

I also went through the list of members and updated all of the PMC members
that had joined the community to admins. Not everyone was there, but I can
add more people as they sign up. Just let me know!

Ryan

--
Ryan Blue
Tabular