Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Christian Goetze <ch...@sensage.com> on 2006/11/20 19:19:55 UTC

Trouble with aggregate javadoc

running the javadoc plugin with aggregate set to true fails with
unresolved dependency errors. I note that the unresolved dependencies
stem from a portion of the source tree to be compiled and run with the
1.4 JRE. Could that affect javadoc and how can I fix it?

Here are the types of messages I see:

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] An error has occurred in JavaDocs report generation.

Embedded error: Exit code: 1 -
/local/home/cg/a/main/src/java/common/src/main/java/com/sensage/util/EmailUtil.java:4:
package javax.mail.internet does not exist
import javax.mail.internet.InternetAddress;

The project builds, of course, and the dependency is declared...
--
cg