Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "MIKE VIRNIG (CRGL-THIRDPARTY.COM)" <MI...@CRGL-THIRDPARTY.COM.INVALID> on 2023/05/02 20:05:14 UTC

Version 3.0 question

Is version 3.0 still under active development?    I am trying to determine if I should use it for a project or if I should stick with version 2.0.   The version 3.0 release candidate seems a bit old.  (April 2021)
Thanks

Re: Version 3.0 question

Posted by Andreas Lehmkuehler <an...@lehmi.de>.
Am 02.05.23 um 22:05 schrieb MIKE VIRNIG (CRGL-THIRDPARTY.COM):
> Is version 3.0 still under active development?    I am trying to determine if I should use it for a project or if I should stick with version 2.0.   The version 3.0 release candidate seems a bit old.  (April 2021)
Yes, it is. The most recent version is 3.0.0-alpha3, see [1]

I'm planing to cut a beta1 release very soon.

Andreas

[1} https://pdfbox.apache.org/download.html

Re: Version 3.0 question

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
If you're a beginner then start with 2.0.28.

Tilman