Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> on 2001/01/10 19:37:50 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/generators mod_info.c

On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 05:31:05PM -0000, trawick@apache.org wrote:
> trawick     01/01/10 09:31:05
>
>   Modified:    modules/generators mod_info.c
>   Log:
>   get mod_info working again (mostly)
>
>   (I guess I should simply zap the code to list the handlers
>   for each module?)

Nah... we might be able to figure out something in the future. That will be
a reminder that we used to be able to print out handlers.

>   -static const handler_rec info_handlers[] =
>   +static void register_hooks(void)
>    {
>   -    {"server-info", display_info},
>   -    {NULL}
>   -};
>   +    ap_hook_handler(display_info, NULL, NULL, AP_HOOK_MIDDLE);
>   +}

I didn't see a strcmp() for "server-info" here. You might suddenly start
serving info requests everywhere :-)

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/modules/generators mod_info.c

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@bellsouth.net>.
Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org> writes:

> >   -static const handler_rec info_handlers[] =
> >   +static void register_hooks(void)
> >    {
> >   -    {"server-info", display_info},
> >   -    {NULL}
> >   -};
> >   +    ap_hook_handler(display_info, NULL, NULL, AP_HOOK_MIDDLE);
> >   +}
>
> I didn't see a strcmp() for "server-info" here. You might suddenly start
> serving info requests everywhere :-)

:)  (to be fixed shortly!)

at least it compiles now and we got it mostly fixed!

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...