Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Ken in nashua <nh...@hotmail.com> on 2008/01/22 17:53:33 UTC

RE: PropertySelection binding bug T-4.1.3 ?

This turned out to be the issue...

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-2072?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12561377#action_12561377Best regards Ken in nashua

From: nhhockeyplayer@hotmail.comTo: users@tapestry.apache.orgSubject: RE: PropertySelection binding bug T-4.1.3 ?Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 15:21:58 -0500

This is what I receive when I uncomment the binding in the jwc file [ +/- ] Exception: A binding for parameter 'value' of component Home/galleryWidget.tableSizeSelect in the template for Home/galleryWidget conflicts with an existing binding in the specification.

org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException

A binding for parameter 'value' of component Home/galleryWidget.tableSizeSelect in the template for Home/galleryWidget conflicts with an existing binding in the specification. It has to be in one place not both. Are you implying I need to define a getValue method in my java file? I always thought I could leverage the inherited binding automatically.Any further thoughts?Best regards Ken in nashua

From: nhhockeyplayer@hotmail.comTo: users@tapestry.apache.orgSubject: RE: PropertySelection binding bug T-4.1.3 ?Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 14:40:25 -0500

If you want I can zip up the whole trails project and get that to you. I would think at this point it would be helpful to have a running trails runtime for these special instances, for fun and probably for that nasty bug that comes along. Trails would provide you that extra special real world regression.

Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Connect now!

Connect and share in new ways with Windows Live. Connect now!