Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Götz Botterweck <bo...@uni-koblenz.de> on 2001/06/04 19:12:07 UTC

[C2] assigning a stylesheet to document without sitemap?

For C2 the setting which transformation/serializer is applied to a
certain document is controlled by the sitemap.

What is a good way to use this in a scenario, where several
non-admin-users will be creating xml-documents and xsl-stylesheets.

Or to put it another way: How can I give my users control about which
stylesheets are applied to their docs without giving them full access to
the sitemap?

Goetz