Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Eugene Adjei-Djan <ea...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/16 14:04:05 UTC

Fineract CN deposit products not saving

Hello team, please I need help on saving Fineract CN Deposit product, after
entries and saving i only get the message Product is going to be saved, but
nothing shows again

thanks
Best Regards
Eugene

Re: Fineract CN deposit products not saving

Posted by Eugene Adjei-Djan <ea...@gmail.com>.
Yes I am Interested in the working service please can you share

Posted by Eugene Adjei-Djan <ea...@gmail.com>.
Please can you share the link to the working one,

Thanks very much
Eugene

Posted by Saransh Sharma <sa...@muellners.org>.