Posted to user@spark.apache.org by firemonk9 <dh...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/26 19:15:19 UTC

RDD saveAsObjectFile write to local file and HDFS

When I am running spark locally, RDD saveAsObjectFile writes the file to
local file system (ex : path /data/temp.txt)
and
when I am running spark on YARN cluster,  RDD saveAsObjectFile writes the
file to hdfs. (ex : path /data/temp.txt )

Is there a way to explictly mention local file system instead of hdfs when
running on YARN cluster.

Re: RDD saveAsObjectFile write to local file and HDFS

Posted by Daniel Haviv <da...@gmail.com>.
Prepend file:// to the path

Daniel

Posted by Du Li <li...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.