Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2018/07/19 23:10:01 UTC

HBase 1.4.6 RC next week

​We have about 25 changes on branch-1.4 since 1.4.5 so let me run a release
next week. If you have any pending work that can go in the next couple of
days, please finish it. Ping me if you need a review.

Re: HBase 1.4.6 RC next week

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Thanks. Yes if no API changes the fix would be fine.

I plan to cut the RC tonight so we can have a release on the 30th if voting
concludes successfully. This is only because I like the idea of having a
release in this calendar month. If we need more time to get any pending
critical fix in we can take it.

--
Best regards,
Andrew