Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Berin Lautenbach <be...@ozemail.com.au> on 2002/11/02 02:59:05 UTC

c14n-3

Peoples,

My guess is someone has had a go at validating merlin-c14n-3 (exclusive
canonicalisation + normal canonicalisation)?

The C code will now validate this, but the amount of time being spent in
XPath processing is somewhat large.  Would be curious as to how long the
Java library takes to run through all the 27 references.

Cheers,
    Berin

Re: c14n-3

Posted by Christian Geuer-Pollmann <ge...@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de>.

It takes a horribly long time, especially my c14n code is too slow. I guess
that there is a good potential to optimize.

Christian

--On Samstag, 2. November 2002 12:59 +1100 Berin Lautenbach