Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Taeho Kang <tk...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/08 08:18:40 UTC

Upgrading Hadoop from 0.12.x to 0.13 and upwards

Dear All Hadoop Users and Developers,

I am planning on upgrading the cluster I'm working with from 0.12.1 to
latest versions.
I could find a link about upgrading in wiki (
http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-hadoop/Hadoop_Upgrade), but I was wondering if
it applied to the upgrade from older versions like 0.12.x or earlier.

Has anybody done upgrade from 0.12.x? If so, would you mind sharing your
joyful/painful experience with me?
Or any tips and/or advices will be appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Taeho Kang [tkang.blogspot.com]
Software Engineer, NHN Corporation, Korea

RE: Upgrading Hadoop from 0.12.x to 0.13 and upwards

Posted by edward yoon <we...@udanax.org>.
Yo, tkang.
See http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-hadoop/Hadoop_0.14_Upgrade
It will help you!