Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Edgar Merino <do...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/05 02:28:18 UTC

Query multi-valued properties

Hello,

    I've got a node that contains a multi-valued property (containing
references to other nodes), how can I query for nodes with specific
properties? [jcr:contains(@mymultiprops, 'uuid')] doesn't work
(substitute uuid with the actual uuid of the referenced node).

Thanks in advance,
Edgar Merino

Re: Query multi-valued properties

Posted by Charles Brooking <pu...@charlie.brooking.id.au>.
Edgar Merino wrote:
> I've got a node that contains a multi-valued property (containing
> references to other nodes), how can I query for nodes with specific
> properties? [jcr:contains(@mymultiprops, 'uuid')] doesn't work
> (substitute uuid with the actual uuid of the referenced node).

It's just [@mymultiprops='uuid'], which is true if any value in the
multivalued property is equal to 'uuid'. This is like "general
comparisons" in normal XPath.

See Section 6.6.4.10 Searching Multi-value Properties of the JCR 1.0 spec.

Later
Charlie

RE: Query multi-valued properties

Posted by Ard Schrijvers <a....@onehippo.com>.

Hello,

> Hello,
>
>     I've got a node that contains a multi-valued property
> (containing references to other nodes), how can I query for
> nodes with specific properties?

Not entirely sure if I understand you correctly, but you do not mean
//*[@mymultiprops] ? Now you get all nodes containing the property
'mymultiprops'

Regards Ard