Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn> on 2007/05/03 19:51:12 UTC

OpenCms-6.2.x-OFBiz module is ready now

and as my gift to David for his marrige.

You can get the source code and OpenCms module from sourceforge.net:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/opencms-ofbiz

Using this module, you can setup an opencms ecommerce website easily.

There are 3 major pathes under /opencms-ofbiz/trunk/ in cvs:
rmiclient: there's an opencms module file in rmiclient/moduels/. The rmi
client source code is under this folder.

rmiservice: copy this fold to ${ofbiz-home}/specialpurpose/ and add to
ofbiz as a module and rebuild ofbiz.

sslcert: create jks files for RMI server and client.

If you find any bugs in this module, please send an email to me or to
this list. Thanks.

I hope the source code under /rmiservice can be a part of ofbiz. Now I
can say the ecommerce functions have been splited from the ofbiz
backoffice completely.

Regards,

Shi Jinghai/Beijing Langhua Ltd.

Re: OpenCms-6.2.x-OFBiz module is ready now

Posted by Shi Jinghai <sh...@langhua.cn>.
Hi Scott,

> Shi, there are no file packages defined in the download area on Sourceforge.
It seems that we cannot create a file release. I don't know why.

Shi Jinghai

Re: OpenCms-6.2.x-OFBiz module is ready now

Posted by Scott A <Sc...@anglolimited.com>.