Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <me...@cisco.com> on 2015/01/20 22:52:21 UTC

Question: MemberInitializedEvent (in 4.1) vs. InstanceSpawnedEvent ?

In 4.0 the system generated a InstanceSpawnedEvent event when a new instance was spawned. In 4.1 (alpha) this event has been removed however a  MemberInitializedEvent has been added.
Is there a difference or are they the same, just different name ?
Which else event in 4.1 alpha would be the closest to 4.0 InstanceSpawnedEvent ?

Thanks

Martin

Re: Question: MemberInitializedEvent (in 4.1) vs. InstanceSpawnedEvent ?

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Yes that's correct Martin:

​

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 7:26 AM, Martin Eppel (meppel) <me...@cisco.com>
wrote:

>  So *MemberCreatedEvent* is the renamed InstanceSpawnedEvent ?!

Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

RE: Question: MemberInitializedEvent (in 4.1) vs. InstanceSpawnedEvent ?

Posted by "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <me...@cisco.com>.

[cid:image002.png@01D034DA.615E28A0]
​

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.