Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Viidhya <sh...@yahoo.co.in> on 2008/12/05 14:45:29 UTC

How to retrieve metadata when using Ibatis

Hello all,
I am retrieving a hashmap out of ibatis.
However the map does not give me metadata information.

Is there a way to retrieve the metadata(eg.column names) through ibatis just
like the resultset metadata for resultsets?

Thanks,
Viidhya

RE: targetPackage for dao impl

Posted by Ben Shory <be...@sapiens.com>.
Thanks, work great!
(Jeff, you spoil us..)

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
It's not greedy :)

targetPackage for dao impl

Posted by Ben Shory <be...@sapiens.com>.
I don't mean to be greedy but..

Re: Ibator svn

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
Ibator is here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ibatis/trunk/java/tools/ibator/

Abator is no longer active, but you can access the last release
through the release tag here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ibatis/tags/abator_release_1.1.0-426/

Jeff Butler

Ibator svn