Posted to dev@ace.apache.org by Geert Schuring <ge...@schuring.eu> on 2011/02/14 23:06:24 UTC

Maven build problem

Hey folks,

I run into a build problem building the trunk without using any profile.
Dependency manager 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT cannot be found in any repo. Is this a
known issue? Should I build depman locally first, or is there a problem with
the apache snapshot repo?

Also, I've noticed some inconsistencies in the maven pom files so I get the
impression the transition to maven is not fully done yet. I've got several
years of experience with maven builds so if I can help out in that area let
me know.

(Some context: I'm a servicemix developer and would like to use Ace to
provision a Servicemix 4 Cloud.)

Greets,
Geert.

Re: Maven build problem

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
You're right, I'll add that to the page! Thanks!

Greetings, Marcel

Re: Maven build problem

Re: Maven build problem

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.