Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Weiqing Yang <ya...@gmail.com> on 2019/11/04 18:10:00 UTC

[DISCUSS] SEP-20: Samza on Kubernetes

Hi all,

We created SEP-20: Samza on Kubernetes, which supports Samza to run on
Kubernetes natively. Please find the SEP wiki below:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SAMZA/SEP-20%3A+Samza+on+Kubernetes

Please take a look and chime in your feedback.

Thanks,
Weiqing

Re: [DISCUSS] SEP-20: Samza on Kubernetes

Posted by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com>.
+1! Great to see this coming through!

-Yi

Posted by Jagadish Venkatraman <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
Jagadish

Re: [DISCUSS] SEP-20: Samza on Kubernetes

Posted by Xinyu Liu <xi...@gmail.com>.