Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Markus Heck <ma...@heck-consulting.de> on 2004/10/18 19:50:02 UTC

AW: Repeating rows and columns on excel print

Hello,

has anybody solved this problem? We get this error if the language
in "Microsoft Office XP language Setup" is set to "German"; with "English"
everything works fine.
And this error only occurs if we use a template file, building the excel
workbook from scratch works.
We've tested it with poi2.0, 2.5 and 2.5.1 (downloaded this morning) but
with all these libraries the same error occurs.

Is there a workaround (we can't use "english" as language).
Thanks for any help...

Markus

Posted by Kais Dukes <k....@complexar.com>.
Hi,

You could write a batch file than calls a Windows Script. This could use
Wscript.CreateObject("Word.Application").

HOWEVER ... As was previously stated, this is not the place to be asking
such questions.

-- Kais