Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jeremy Robertson <je...@ldschurch.org> on 2010/12/03 19:40:52 UTC

Add WS-Security to auto-generated WSDL

I am using CXF with Spring for my SOAP service. The CXF version is 2.2.9.

I have a custom interceptor in place to require the use of WS-Security (username/password); however, the WSDL that is auto-generated does not indicate that all the methods require the security header.

Is there a way to make the WS-Security requirements display on the auto-generated WSDL?

Thanks,
Jeremy Robertson

Re: Add WS-Security to auto-generated WSDL

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Friday 03 December 2010 5:26:43 pm Juan Pablo Pizarro wrote:
> Hello. Can the script wsdl4java create a client whith these anotations?

No because it doesn't need to.   The client would normally use the wsdl at
runtime to determine the policies and configure itself appropriately.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org

Re: Add WS-Security to auto-generated WSDL

Posted by Juan Pablo Pizarro <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.