Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Aom Jeff Root <ao...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/31 06:12:09 UTC

OpenMeetings in clusterings mode

Hi dear all,

When two OM instances are in cluster mode, is it normal that if one is
turned off, the meeting (access) is no longer available for the users
connected to this instance?
Isn't there a way to switch them to the instance that is automatically
active?

Best regards,
Jeffrey

Re: OpenMeetings in clusterings mode