Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Tashlitsky, Igor" <IT...@eBuilt.com> on 2001/02/21 00:32:58 UTC

apache ms soap interoperability

Hi all.

Just happened (bad luck) that I need to access the MS Soap SDK 2.0 Server
from Apache Soap client. Does anybody have some ideas or samples how to do
this.

Thanks,

it

RE: apache ms soap interoperability

Posted by Priya <pm...@orbit-e.com>.
See the guidgen example that comes with Apache SOAP.
there;s been plenty of post on these newsgroups about this..I wud suggest
searching the archives. Also , check out :

good luck !
Priya