Posted to dev@click.apache.org by sweta bachhety <sw...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/18 13:28:50 UTC

Minimum and maximum number of JDBC connections

I want to know what are the min. and max. no. of JDBC connections required by
Hibernate session.
 I want configure it for my application

Re: Minimum and maximum number of JDBC connections

Posted by Demetrios Kyriakis <de...@gmail.com>.
> I want to know what are the min. and max. no. of JDBC connections required by
> Hibernate session.
>  I want configure it for my application
That depends on the usage of your application. Common scenario for small
usage is min=2 and max=10.

Demetrios.