Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Robert Newson <ro...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/26 14:09:03 UTC

A spanner in the SSL works.

All,

Jan was reviewing my ssl branch
(http://github.com/rnewson/couchdb/tree/ssl) and was curious as to why
I had disabled MaxConnections. The short answer is, the newer version
of Mochiweb (that supports SSL) no longer supports a configuration
maximum number of connections. It used to (and does in CouchDB 1.0)
but doesn't any more. The code that accepts sockets has been
rewritten, it seems.

B.

Re: A spanner in the SSL works.

Posted by Robert Newson <ro...@gmail.com>.
Not a problem, long commit messages are something of a speciality. I'm
deep in the middle of some unrelated work right now but I'll try to
push this to trunk later tonight.

B.

Re: A spanner in the SSL works.

Posted by J Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org>.