Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "GANDHIRAJAN,AYYAPPAN (HP-India,ex2)" <ay...@hp.com> on 2004/02/13 12:46:29 UTC

Performance issue

Hi gurus,

I have deployed a simple "Hello world" soap service in axis in weblogic 8.1.
And I have tried to invoke it using 5 concurrent clients for 10 times each.
Surprisingly, the invocation time has increased to more than 3 times.

Average time for invocation for 1 client for 10 times ---> ~50 msec
Average time for invocation of the same service for 5 clients for 10 times
--->~600msec

Could you please tell me as to where it went wrong and tips to improve the
performance? Are there any document regardin this?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & regards,
Ayyappan Gandhirajan
Senior Software Engineer,