Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Vincent Tence <vt...@videotron.ca> on 2004/07/08 01:16:08 UTC

Listen to this

Kind of an attractive subject so I get your attentions by this times of
trouble ;-)

I've just discovered that maven supports a way of defining the whole
site navigation in a single xml file. No longer do you have to include a
navigation.xml file in each subfolder, repeating the same information
over and over again.

I am updating the docs now to use this feature. Update of the website
will be greatly simplified.

- Vincent
(who is excited maintenance nightmare has been put to rest)