Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org> on 2020/10/22 14:25:11 UTC

Questions from Dave Fisher

Hi:

I tried and failed to subscribe to this list, so I have to remember to
check the archive to see responses to what I post.

Dave Fisher had these questions/comments about our page of Infra info for
podlings:

(1) Since you show .asf.yaml there should be a short paragraph and a
pointer to that documentation. - I will add those

(2) Regarding LDAP do you think it’s worth discussing that it is usually
maintained in whimsy? - I will check with the team. Can't hurt!

(3) Is there a document that describes the ICLA to account creation
process? Or should I ask the Secretary? - There is such a page, but it is
in the Foundation area on the main site. - we discuss it here [1]. I will
provide a link to it.

1. https://infra.apache.org/new-committers-guide.html

Thanks for the feedback!

Andrew Wetmore