Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/27 11:52:59 UTC

CXF Repository Build

Hi All

CXF Repository Build (on 3.2.0-SNAPSHOT master) is downloading
3.2.0-SNAPSHOTS for all the modules, though the master has just been
built and the snapshots are available locally, has someone observed it too ?

Cheers, Sergey

Re: CXF Repository Build

Posted by Francesco Chicchiriccò <il...@apache.org>.
On 27/04/2016 11:52, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Hi All
>
> CXF Repository Build (on 3.2.0-SNAPSHOT master) is downloading
> 3.2.0-SNAPSHOTS for all the modules, though the master has just been
> built and the snapshots are available locally, has someone observed it
> too ?

I did, yes.
Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

Tirasa - Open Source Excellence
http://www.tirasa.net/

member, Syncope PMC chair, Cocoon PMC, Olingo PMC, CXF committer
http://home.apache.org/~ilgrosso/

Re: CXF Repository Build

Posted by Andrey Redko <dr...@gmail.com>.
Yes, indeed, I see that as well ...