Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com> on 2015/02/19 22:50:15 UTC

CloudStack Events Section on Cloudstack.apache.org

Hi all,

I was wondering who has access to update content on http://cloudstack.apache.org/? I think we should update the CloudStack Events section by removing information about the CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe 2014 (since it's over now) :) Can we replace that with CloudStack Days 2015 and a link to videos from CCCEU14?

Thanks,

Karen

Re: CloudStack Events Section on Cloudstack.apache.org

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Feb 19, 2015, at 10:50 PM, Karen Vuong <ka...@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was wondering who has access to update content on http://cloudstack.apache.org/? I think we should update the CloudStack Events section by removing information about the CloudStack Collaboration Conference Europe 2014 (since it’s over now) J Can we replace that with CloudStack Days 2015 and a link to videos from CCCEU14?

Hi Karen, any committer has access to this website. Unfortunately it is managed in SVN or with the apache CMS….so tell us what you want to change exactly (urls etc) and one of the committers can do so.

Posted by "Kristoffer Sheather @ CloudCentral" <kr...@cloudcentral.com.au>.
Thanks :)

  Regards,

Kristoffer Sheather