Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Tong Wang <TW...@knowledgeflow.com> on 2007/07/18 23:15:55 UTC

[Trinidad] How to set the tree rowKey to my entity's primary id?

I have my EJB3 entity with a one-to-many (parent-to-children)
relationship with itself. I can construct a tree model from the entity.
But I like to know how I can set the tree rowKey so that it uses my
entity's primary ID. Thanks.

Re: [Trinidad] How to set the tree rowKey to my entity's primary id?

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
You'll need to implement a custom TreeModel, at which point you
can define rowKey any way you want.

-- Adam