Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Sean Goller <sg...@pivotal.io> on 2018/10/10 18:03:10 UTC

Concourse upgrade

We're going to be upgrading the concourse infrastructure to the latest
version today, since 1.7 has been released. Best case it will be fairly
seamless and everything will be unicorns and puppies and happiness. Worst
case it'll be messed up for a few days.

-Sean.

Re: Concourse upgrade

Posted by Sean Goller <sg...@pivotal.io>.
This should be resolved at this point. If anyone sees any weirdness now,
please inform the list.

Re: Concourse upgrade

Posted by Bruce Schuchardt <bs...@pivotal.io>.