Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by joe schmo <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2019/05/15 10:15:08 UTC

JavaFX Netbeans 11

I have recently installed Netbeans 11.0 on Ubuntu 18.04 ,created a JavaFX project and it works fine out of the box, which is odd.  I have been using Netbeans 11.0 on Windows 10 and when I create a JavaFX project I have to modify the POM file before I can compile the project.

Does anyone know why this is?  The POM's created look exactly the same so I'm confused why it works on Ubuntu but not Windows.

BC

Re: JavaFX Netbeans 11

Posted by joe schmo <ge...@hotmail.com>.
My projects are brand new and empty.  I was just wondering why I had to modify the POM to get it to compile in Windows and not Ubuntu.  Not a big deal I was just curious.

BC

Re: JavaFX Netbeans 11

Posted by joe schmo <ge...@hotmail.com>.

Re: JavaFX Netbeans 11