Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Karl Fogel <kf...@galois.collab.net> on 2001/03/01 22:09:57 UTC

Mike Pilato breaks the sound barrier

Hey folks, Mike's commit below is a pretty sweet moment.  We're now
able to put a skeleton of the entire Greek tree (see
subversion/tests/xml/co1.txt) into a repository.  The files' contents
aren't in there yet, but Ben is very close to getting that working.

Although the new test in fs-test.c doesn't probe the tree, Mike says
that when he first ran it, he had accidentally pasted in this line
multiple times

  SVN_ERR (svn_fs_make_file (txn_root, "A/B/D/gamma", pool));

and the second attempt to create gamma got an error, exactly as it
should!  (More tests and probes will be added, of course.)

Also, if you ever have a chance to debug with Mike Pilato at a single
terminal, you should take it.  The man is positively telepathic.

-K