Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2022/09/30 15:34:52 UTC

[slack-digest] [2022-09-29] #general

2022-09-29 13:15:54 UTC - Rajiv Vaidyanathan: I wish to change the storage backend of CouchDB to ramdisk. I am using Openwhisk-deploy-kube to deploy the cluster. I modify the file helm/openwhisk/templates/couchdb-pod.yaml, but none of the changes get reflected. How do I change the storage backend?
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1664457354377209
----
2022-09-29 21:44:28 UTC - Areej: I deployed OW on k8s and I have activate ES for activations records  .. I am able to retrieve the activation using the api of ES but I am not able to retrieve the activations list using wsk CLI .. `ubuntu@k8s-master:~$ wsk activation list`
`error: Unable to obtain the list of activations for namespace 'default': There was an internal server error. (code iPtNVFYunl0xC2MOdTmdx35dGCdACIZY)`  is there any way to list the activation using wsk CLI ?  note: I have test wsk command  with wsk action list/wsk namespcae list -v all of them is working fine except wsk activation list
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1664487868834569?thread_ts=1664487868.834569&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----