Posted to bcel-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Andrew Huntwork <as...@huntwork.net> on 2003/11/24 23:15:37 UTC

[patch] bad iinc behavior with large local variable index

IINC isn't wide unless the index is > MAX_SHORT or increment is >
Byte.MAX_BYTE.  but the jvm spec says that for non-wide iinc, index is
an unsigned byte.  the attached patch fixes my problem.

--
"I say to you that the VCR is to the American film
producer and the American public as the Boston