Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by lynch <le...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/20 11:24:43 UTC

wss4j module changed in CVS

cvs -z3 -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co ws-fx/wss4j
refered in http://ws.apache.org/wss4j/cvs-usage.html
is useless now.

But I cannot found any information any where on where is it now?
Besides, online mailling list archieve is not searchable...oh my...

Just now I guess it is called ws-wss4j now based on some cvs commit
mail recently in fx-dev ML.

Could some one kindly change the wss4j website to avoid more people
like me getting lost.

BTW: is it possible to place a binary distribution on website without
having to download the source code from CVS.  I'm new to this mailing
list, if it has already been discussed then ignore this. :-)

Re: wss4j module changed in CVS

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Sorry about that. will try to change the html's today.

-- dims