Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Dileepa Jayakody <di...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/07 20:27:32 UTC

Showing custom entity types in Stanbol enhancer results UI

Hi Devs,

I'm following the ehealth sample of Stanbol [1] where we can build a custom
vocabulary for medicine and medical-organization types.
 I used the dailymed dataset with dailymed:drugs and dailymed:organization
entity types.

After configuring Stanbol with ehealth, I can get the entity annotation
results withe referenced dailymed:drugs and dailymed:organization types.
But in the Stanbol UI the entity-annotation results are listed as "Others".

Is it possible to list them as custom entity types like Medicine and
Medical Companies in Stanbol UI?

Can some one please help me with the configurations to achieve this?

Thanks,
Dileepa

[1]
https://github.com/apache/stanbol/tree/17db70cb87ae5bbb905c1dbe76fbe4c0ca1dd90d/demos/ehealth

Re: Showing custom entity types in Stanbol enhancer results UI

Posted by Dileepa Jayakody <di...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Steve for the links.

Posted by steve reinders <st...@gmail.com>.