Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Yasuhiro ABE <ya...@yasundial.org> on 2011/04/18 09:40:21 UTC

Administration / Data Manipulation Tool for CouchDB

Hi all,

I developed an admin/data manipulation tools for CouchDB because of my admin purpose.
It has some UNIX like command set and also works as a pagination class library for Ruby.

Some screenshots and tools/api documents are available from sourceforge.net.

    https://sourceforge.net/projects/lscouchdb/

    http://lscouchdb.sourceforge.net/

Although it requires ruby 1.9.2 and it's still alpha version,
if you have an interest, please try it and tell me your questions and/or comments.

Kind Regards,
--
Yasuhiro ABE   <ya...@yasundial.org> or <ya...@gmail.com>
web:           http://www.yasundial.org/