Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Thomas Kjeldahl Nilsson <tn...@marcello.no> on 2004/06/15 08:05:55 UTC

Re: Tricky question (?) re. JXTemplate accessing object functions, not values

Very quick question:

Does the Velocity generator work just as well as the JXTemplate generator?

I may end up using Velocity templates\generator instead of JXTemplate,
but I'm a bit wary of this because the Velocity generator isn't
mentioned very often in the cocoon doc.. :)

Regards,
Thomas Kjeldahl Nilsson