Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "Konda, Sreenivasulu (Consultant)" <Sr...@Consultmail.net> on 2005/08/18 16:06:19 UTC

How to get table metadata?

Hi,

I would like to know whether or not we can retrieve table metadata such
as table name, column name/type, etc... when used iBatis.

In JDBC, there is a class ResultSetMetaData, which gives us the metadata
of underlying table(s), column name, type, etc.

Is there any API to get these details and how?

Thanks and regards,
Sreenivas

RE: How to get table metadata?

Posted by Folashade Adeyosoye <sh...@gmail.com>.
Not that I know of, I tried this a while back to dynamically get my column
names. If you find a solution please let us know.

  _____