Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anuerin Diaz <ra...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/21 08:54:48 UTC

variable references for site generation

hi,

  where can i find a listing of the available references that i could
use during site generation? the guide in the documentation site only
lists ${reports} which inserts all reports included in the
<reporting/> section of the project. i was wondering if there is a
similar mechanism for including links to the sub-modules. i agree that
such links would be useless when the site is generated in the target
directory but they would be useful once the site files are deployed.

  short of maintaining each module's site.xml, are there any ways of
including/excluding the other modules in the navigation menu(s)?
thanks.

ciao!

--

"Programming, an artform that fights back"

Anuerin G. Diaz
Registered Linux User #246176
Friendly Linux Board @ http://mandrivausers.org/index.php
http://capsule.ramfree17.org , when you absolutely have nothing else
better to do

Re: variable references for site generation

Posted by Anuerin Diaz <ra...@gmail.com>.
thanks. management wants to take a waiting stance for 'official'
releases of the packages and discourages patching on our side. this
issue is not that critical so i will just watch in the sidelines for
this feature.

ciao!

Re: m2:Locating testdata

Posted by Sidart Kurias <si...@yahoo.com>.
As an update I noticed that if you put a value under
targetPath, it creates a directory with that value
under testOutputDirectory specified in the build tag.
So I removed the targetPath information, since maven
put the files in the right place. I still cannot find
the files.

Sid

m2:Locating testdata

Posted by John Allen <jo...@hotmail.com>.