Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by John Fehr <jf...@altbits.com> on 2008/10/16 08:25:04 UTC

Wicket FileUpload problem

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to get a file uploaded using wicket without a
form.  That is, a flash piece is sending my wicket piece a file using the
HTTP POST method.  The post will have Content-Type of multipart/form-data,
Content-Disposition set to 'Filedata', a filename attribute, and the binary
contents of the file.

All the examples I've been able to find involve setting up a form with
Wicket, and the doing the upload via an onclick, but that obviously wouldn't
work in this case.

Can anyone help?  It would be greatly appreciated!

  John

Re: Wicket FileUpload problem

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
put WicketSessionFilter over the servlet receiving the upload.

-igor

Posted by John Fehr <jf...@altbits.com>.

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.