Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Mark Muralla <mm...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/29 20:40:04 UTC

Looking for CouchDB Developer from Toronto

Hello,

Is there a list of developers or meet-ups that can help me find developers locally?

-Mark

Re: Looking for CouchDB Developer from Toronto

Posted by Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com>.
Wiki page for meet ups is up on http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CouchDB_meetups. Will add a link on the front page when I get a spare moment.

Posted by Dave Cottlehuber <dc...@jsonified.com>.

Posted by Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com>.
Hey Noah,

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.

--
NS

Re: Looking for CouchDB Developer from Toronto

Posted by Simon Metson <si...@cloudant.com>.
I don't think there's anywhere (obvious) on the wiki (or home page). Jan has been giving out subdomains on couchdb.org for meet ups (e.g. http://berlin.couchdb.org http://bristol.couchdb.org/) but I don't think there's a directory of these. Making one would be a good idea.

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@tumbolia.org>.

--
NS