Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Dale Christ <de...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/12 19:24:34 UTC

Blog display "problem"

I've noticed something strange when displaying feeds or entries in the
blog publication.  The <p> tag for the entry has an invalid attribute:

A larger snippet of the entry HTML is here:

--start snippet--

href="http://www.apache.org">world</a>!
<b>Posted
by
dec at 2004-03-12T10:29:29&nbsp;|&nbsp;<a
href="index.html">Permalink</a></b>

--end snippet--

The entry's <p> tag don't have anything in it.  The bogus attribute is
somehow being generated when the entry or feed is displayed.

It displays fine, but the validator kicks out the attribute as an
error.

--Dale

Re: Blog display "problem"

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
Dale Christ wrote:

> I've noticed something strange when displaying feeds or entries in the
> blog publication.  The <p> tag for the entry has an invalid attribute:

there was a discussion on cocoon-dev recently about the serializer
inserting spurious ns declarations. i don't remember what the resolution
or consensus was, but this is a problem i am seeing elsewhere, too.

-gregor

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya