Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Brian Head <br...@nelsonautogroup.net> on 2015/11/28 04:43:21 UTC

Google Adwords API and Flex

Hey Group,

I was wondering if anyone had a direction I could take involving the Google
Adwords api.  I have a flex project that needs access to the Google Adwords
API for reporting, and possibly Google Adwords management.

Has anyone heard of connecting a flex project to Google Adwords API?

Re: Google Adwords API and Flex

Posted by Hanish_47 <na...@gmail.com>.
Yeah I have also been seeking help regarding the  Google Adwords Campaign
Management <http://visiblefactors.com/ppc-sem-campaign-management/>  . I am
quite new to all this and really don’t know how to make my campaign
successful. I was just wondering if you have any tips and guidelines!