Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/11 16:40:55 UTC

Solr 8.4

I’m still working on the Jetty upgrade (SOLR-14026). If I’m lucky I can get the the remaining two tests running today, and if so I’ll push the changes.

Is the 8.4 release still scheduled for Thursday? I’m wondering if with all the security changes, we might be pushing it back. I don’t have a lot of skin in the game. AFAIK the issues that the Jetty upgrade have been around for at least the last two Solr releases so while I’d really like to get this fixed, I don’t know if it’s worth holding up the release unless it’s going to be pushed back anyway.