Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Mohammad Noorani Bakerally <no...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/19 18:10:03 UTC

I have a trig file containing a default graph and several named graphs. Can
Fuseki directly consume the file, because in the documentation [1], I see
that the default and named graph should be described.

I have tried to load it in the two followings way but it doesn't work and I
get an exception

Way1
======
<#dataset1>    rdf:type ja:RDFDataset ;
    rdfs:label "Dataset 1: RDF LinkGeoData for Strasbourg" ;
    ja:content [ja:externalContent <file:///path/to/trig.ttl> ] ;

How to write the configuration so that the dataset of a service is a trig
file containing one default graph and several named graphs ?

1. https://jena.apache.org/documentation/serving_data/

‌

Re: Loading trig file directly with Fuseki

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

On 01/10/2019 21:55, Martynas Jusevičius wrote:
> So, is it now possible to configure Fuseki's ja:RDFDataset with a quads dataset?
>
> If not, can I use both --config and --file at the same time? What
> happens then re. the dataset?

You get an error message (both versions).

An ja:RDFDataset is a collection of graphs and each graph needs defining.

ja:MemoryDataset load quads/triples.  It's full transactional as well.

     Andy

Posted by Martynas Jusevičius <ma...@atomgraph.com>.

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.
And TIM's assembler does _not_ support quads, and there is no reason it shouldn't. We could work via:

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.
Is this not:

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.

Posted by Mohammad Noorani Bakerally <no...@gmail.com>.