Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by "Anthony W. Marino" <an...@AWMObjects.com> on 2002/05/21 19:58:41 UTC

j-t-c/jk/native2/build.xml: if="linux"

Where/when does the "linux" property get set?

Thank You,
Anthony

Re: j-t-c/jk/native2/build.xml: if="linux"

Posted by co...@covalent.net.
On Wed, 22 May 2002, Anthony W. Marino wrote:

> Why not have it automatic and add the property as a global property in the
> relevant build files as follows:
>
> <property name="${os.name}"		value="${os.name}" />
>
> Then make appropriate changes to "if=..." (ie; "Linux" not "linux")

That would work, good idea. I'm don't like too much using substitution in
the property name - I would rather use the condition tasks.

( I can't believe I didn't think about this... )

Costin

Posted by "Anthony W. Marino" <an...@AWMObjects.com>.