Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/07 19:57:33 UTC

Re: [m2] Project model dependency navigation

On 25/09/06, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:
> If you need the structure, yes. It would be good to factor out into a
> common component - currently we use this from archiva via the project
> info reports plugin.

I've got around to factoring the dependency tree assembling code from
maven-project-info-reports-plugin out into a maven-shared component.
What JIRA project shall I submit it to - I couldn't see one for
maven-shared?

I can then submit a patch for MPH-14 once this component is available.

Mark

Re: [m2] Project model dependency navigation

Posted by Mark Hobson <ma...@gmail.com>.
On 07/11/06, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:
> MNG for now - thanks!

Done: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-2654

Cheers,

Mark

Re: [m2] Project model dependency navigation

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
MNG for now - thanks!